Tuesday, March 23, 2010

INTRO TO AWSOME

Hello, and welcome to Owlkin bitchfit, this is my first post of what I hope will be many. for anyone who actually will be reading this i should probably inform you as to what this blog will be in regards to. the general purpose is to to talk about the moonkin pve experience although I hope to include some pvp talk later on once I get more acquainted with arena as balance. There are quite a few other moonkin blogs out there, but I think you will find this to be quite different then your typical gear lists and number crunching, although I plan on getting a bit of that in for people that want to know more about the details, this will be focused mainly on strategy and practical game play for those moonkins that feel like they know the theory, but fall short in game. There also might be some other class/spec things involved if moonkin news is pretty slow, but still I will keep it pretty focused on the main theme when I can.

TL;DR
step one. read my blog
step two. ???
step three. profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment